That’s why it’s so important for you NOT to listen to others or follow a cookie cutter approach. You are unique and ultimately only YOU know what’s best for you, so it’s up to you to make that choice. Get it boo! In this episode I share a bit about an area of my life where I’ve had to tame my inner beast, and how that’s ultimately served my highest good.
In this episode you will hear:
- How I woke my rebel when it came to career and motherhood
- How everyone in Santa Monica is krunk, but not as krunk as you and I lol
- About expanding vs. Contracting when it comes to your life
- How I have turned to food in times of stress
- How self-calibration and self-coaching will serve you in choosing whether to awaken the rebel or tame the beast
Coaching Questions & Thoughts:
- What’s one area of your life where you need to awaken the rebel?
- What’s one area of your life where you need to tame the beast?
- What’s one thing you can do right now that will move you closer to optimal health?
Fun Quotes from the Show:
“These are the moments that will actually change your life when you have these conversations with yourself.”
“What is it costing you to be reckless in this area of your life?”
“What is compromising your integrity in your life? That thing is lowering your self-esteem, and it needs to go. These are the things that drain your personal power.”
Find Shereen at: www.awakentherebel.com (Stop keeping up with the Jones’ and download the free happiness cheat sheet – learn all the science-based tips I learned from Yale on what actually makes us happy ❤️)