In this episode you will hear:
- Her personal experience with how a stressful environment can lead to serious autoimmune issues (not to mention stubborn weight)
- Her transition from retiring early from her dream job to becoming a Tony Robbins coach
- How weight loss is just a byproduct of building confidence
- Ways to ground yourself in the present moment
- What “signs” really look like (and what it truly means to be “ready” for the next step)
- The vital role community plays in our motivation
- And how healing your relationship with your body can help you uncover your true power
Coaching Questions & Thoughts:
Describe your current work and home environment. Are there any stressful or toxic situations that could be impacting your health?
When was the last time you felt confident? What was it that contributed to that?
If you want to lose weight or change your body in some way, what’s the underlying reason? Is there any way you could make that reason a reality without a physical change?
Fun Quotes from the Show:
“The scary things are the things you must do to grow in life.” — Lauren Glick
“The people who are ‘ready’ are the ones who go after it.” — Lauren Glick
“Helping women lose weight is just a byproduct of helping women gain their confidence.” — Lauren Glick
“Let’s ground ourselves in movement. Let’s feel good in our bodies.” — Lauren Glick
“When you get down to somebody’s reason why they want to lose the weight, most of the time it has something to do with how they’re feeling about themselves.” — Lauren Glick
Stop keeping up with the Jones’ and learn all the science-based tips I learned from Yale on what actually makes us happy! Download the free happiness cheat sheet at www.awakentherebel.com.