In this episode you will hear:
- Her three-step process for building a successful speaking business that her clients have used to generate over $1 million
- The importance of getting crystal clear on your message and what you’re selling
- Different strategies you can use to build momentum and land gigs when you’re just starting out
- How she created a business that transformed her life and aligned with her true purpose
- And why getting started as a speaker is as simple as taking the first step in the right direction
Coaching Questions & Thoughts:
Is there any way you can make that even more specific and geared towards a niche audience? What problem are you helping to solve?
If you were to map out your life 10, 15, and 20 years from now, what would it look like?
What’s the first step you could take to make that a reality?
Fun Quotes from the Show:
“I always think that you need to solve the problem first and then hire for the solution.” – Jane Atkinson
“Think of it like a blank farmer’s field, and your goal is to just start planting, planting, planting seeds.” – Jane Atkinson
“I believed all along that exactly what I had mapped out was possible, and then I just started taking steps in the right direction.” – Jane Atkinson
“It’s not just about starting a business, it’s starting a business that’s perfect for you.” – Jane Atkinson
“I think the more narrow you are, the easier it is for people to identify that you are the best person for the job.” – Jane Atkinson
Stop keeping up with the Jones’ and learn all the science-based tips I learned from Yale on what actually makes us happy! Download the free happiness cheat sheet at www.awakentherebel.com.