In this episode you will hear:
- A lesson in group dynamics (and which one the Kardashian sisters are experiencing)
- The importance of respecting others’ values and how they choose to live their lives
- What can happen when you let people dictate the narrative of your life for too long
- A case for living your truth and owning your desires (and how not doing so can impact your relationships)
- How to handle the bullies in your life before you snap like a maniac and draw blood
Coaching Questions & Thoughts:
Where in your life are you honoring someone else’s needs over your own?
Could you honor yourself more and give yourself what you need and want more than you currently are?
Fun Quotes from the Show:
“Let’s not be a bully who shames and blames and outcasts people for not falling in line.” – Shereen Thor
“There will be the bullies out there who try to force you to be who they want you to be. It’s up to you to not contort so long that you snap like a maniac and draw blood.” – Shereen Thor