In this episode you will hear:
- How he went from growing up on welfare and living paycheck to paycheck to becoming a multimillionaire entrepreneur
- What shifts he made to pull himself out of a two-year battle with depression
- The magic that can happen when you stop asking yourself what the world can do for you and instead question what you could do for the world
- The one sentence that changed his entire worldview
- Tips for shifting from an egoic perspective to one that’s more service-oriented
- How to stop holding yourself captive to an outdated playbook and start designing a life you love by leading from the future
Coaching Questions & Thoughts:
In what ways could you start to shift your perspective to one that’s more service-oriented?
Who do you have to become to achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself?
Fun Quotes from the Show:
“It’s not actually about the money, it’s about who you are becoming.” – Shereen Thor
“We can get stuck in the ideology of why is this happening to me, and when we start to live from that space, and we lack the ability to take responsibility for our lives, then things get really, really challenging.” – Jamil Frazier
“It doesn’t take much to become highly successful, but it does take a shift in the way we think.” – Jamil Frazier
“Most of us are living in a cage that’s not even ours. Somebody else has given us that cage, and now we become prisoners to it.” – Jamil Frazier
“Once we start to understand how to control our mind and our thought processes, we can literally create whatever it is that we want to create.” – Jamil Frazier
Stop keeping up with the Jones’ and learn all the science-based tips I learned from Yale on what actually makes us happy! Download the free happiness cheat sheet at www.awakentherebel.com.